Food For Fun is part of "Your Morning Coffee" show with host Gery Puraatmadja on FeMale Radio 97.9 FM Jakarta. Airing every Friday from 8am to 9am, Gery will be accompanied by co-host Ade Putri as the Foodtective. Here, we will discuss light topics about foods. Who doesn't love food anyway? :)

11/4/20

Contact me,only if you are serious!!

Dear Reader,

I have a job for you and of which am not sure if you can handle it.

This deal if well handled shall change our lives and that of our generations
till the end of time.


Only reply if you know that your are capable of handling the details and
deep secrets for our mutual benefits.

I will only proceed with details once you reply to let me know that you are
equal the task.

contact me on this id: renashippinqcompany00@gmail.com

Contact me,only if you are serious!!

Regards,

Frank Kartsen

No comments: